The best way to recover any website from the panda update is to fully enlighten all the below-listed factors which may easily help you in doing so very easily.
Step 1: Confirm which algorithm update affects you
While organizing a Panda site audit, always confirm that which update effect the traffic of your website and by what magnitude. Knowing this would be incredibly useful for knowing the penalty’s root cause.
Step 2: Audit the site on each and every possible root cause
When you decide to create a recovery plan with Panda, it assists you in taking the causes leading penalties. Thus, it prevents a user to prevent the penalty when it comes to the duplicate content. Therefore, below mentioned are some features which one must enlighten in order to recover the website from the panda update.
1) Low-Quality Content: The cause of Google Panda slap is an availability of duplicate content on a website. It adds no value to the user and is considered as a culprit for causing such penalties. However, there are two forms of the duplicate content – external and internal.
2) Ad-Content Ratio: Keep advertisement in a lesser amount prior to they get in the territory of panda. Keep it to an extent until you have fully recovered. However, as per the concerns of Long banner ads, you will be going to have to ditch to the advertisements in the longer term aspects until it gets recovered.
3) Page Loading Speed: Poor loading speed can easily hinder a rank of a website.
4) Clean design: A clean design of a website is a simple indication not to have much more contrasting colors which assures an availability of the white spaces which makes it a bit easier for the users to navigate.
5) Over optimization: The procedure of over optimization simply indicates not to concentrate on the keywords stuffing. Doing so would lead you in overshooting of the title tags.
6) Clear Site Architecture: Make sure that a clear site structure would surely help you in improving the indexation of any website that also helps Google to catch the changes and update the index is lesser time.
7) XML & HTML Sitemaps: In order to improve the indexation, it is highly recommended that one must submit a sitemap of HTML and XML to Google in the Google Webmaster Tools.
8) Grammar & Spelling: If the content of your site is with poor spelling and grammatical issues then, it is suggested to use Grammarly in order to detect the suspected issues.
Step 3: Fix everything and wait
Once you’re highly assured that nothing is left for improvement then, its time to sit and wait. Making such changes would definitely increase the traffic of your website.