Web master Guidelines for SEO
We are being Search Engines Optimization (SEO) service provider, we are providing you some guidelines that will help you to Google find, index, and rank your site. You are might working with very strategic, then also you are not getting response too much on your sites, then I promise (SEO ) you that after following our suggestion you will get strong response. You give a close attention to the “Quality Guidelines” which outline some of the prohibited practices that may lead to a site being removed entirely from the Google index or otherwise SEO Company fined. If once a site has been penalized, it may no longer show up in results on any of Google’s partner sites. We are providing you guidelines on the following topic:
- Design, content, and technical guidelines
- Quality guidelines
If you think your site is ready, then:
- You search for other relevant sites link to yours.
- Submit it to Google at http://www.google.com/addurl.html.
- Submit a Sitemap as part of our Google Webmaster () Tools. Google will your Sitemap to know concerning the structure of your site and to increase our coverage of your WebPages.
- You should confirm yourself about your pages are aware your site is online which all the sites should know.
- Don’t submit your site to any directories () means not related to you, otherwise it will give no result. So you must submit relevant directories such as the Open Directory Project and Yahoo, as well as to other industry-specific expert sites.
SEO Best Design and content guidelines:
- Develop site for yourself with a lucid hierarchy SEO and text links. Make sure about that every page should be accessible from at least one static text link.
- You should provide site map to your users with relevant links that point to the significant parts of your site. If the site map is more than 100, then you should split the site map into separate pages.
- Be very much careful while creating pages SEO Company that should include useful, information-rich, that must evidently and accurately describe about your services with the content.
- Devote lot of time and Knowledge while researching words that users would type to find your pages, and make sure that your site actually includes those words within it.
- Try to use text instead of images (SEO) to display important names, content, or links because Google crawler (search engines optimization) doesn’t identify text contained in images.
- Make sure that your TITLE tags and ALT attributes are descriptive and accurate.
- Correct broken links with the help of HTML tag.
- If you want put to use dynamic pages such as URL contains a "?" character, then be conscious that not every search engine spider crawls dynamic (SEO) pages as well as static pages.
- Put the links on a given page to a reasonable number less than hundred.