SEO Quality Guidelines for Better Rankings
These quality guidelines (SEO Company) cover the most common forms but too important in respect for of naming that deceptive or fallacious or manipulative behavior as Google may counter negatively to other misleading practices not listed here such as by registering misspellings of popular websites. It’s not good practices of deceptive if Google catches it, and then Google (SEO Company) may ban your sites. Google approves of it.
Quality guidelines – basic principles
- You should focus to users while making pages (SEO), not for search engines. If you mislead your users with different content to search engines then you use to display to the users, which is termed as "cloaking" which may give a chance to Google ban your sites.
- You must avoid using tricks intended to progress (SEO Company) search engine rankings. You ask your self that if search engines is not present then your business objectives how it should appeal the user. If you might able to search this then really this will help to beat your competitors.
- Don’t participate in link schemes designed to increase your site’s ranking or Page Rank (SEO ). In particular, avoid links to web spammers or "bad neighborhoods" on the web, as your own ranking may be affected adversely by those links.
- Avoid using unauthorized computer programs to submit pages (SEO Company), check rankings, and etc. This type of using programs violets the requisites terms of services. Google does not advocate the use of products such as Web Position Gold™ that send automatic or programmatic (Search engines optimization) queries to Google.
Quality guidelines – specific guidelines
- Don’t use hidden text or hidden links.
- Avoid using cloaking or sneaky redirects.
- Avoid loading pages with irrelevant keywords.
- Avoid sending robotic queries to Google.
- Avoid creating multiple pages, domains or sub domains, or domains with substantially duplicate content.
- Avoid creating pages with malicious (SEO ) behavior, such as installing Trojans, viruses, or other bad ware.
- Avoid "doorway" pages created just for search engines or other "cookie cutter" looms such as affiliate programs without relevant content.
- If your site participates in an affiliate program, make sure that your site adds value. Provide inimitable and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.