Keyword Density in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO content writing requires a tactically and strategically different approach to conventional marketing content, and requires research, careful application, contextual referencing, and intuitive search query language utilization from the first draft. It’s not that easy, it is important, and it might make all the difference to your pages. In present era the world of quality search engine optimization depends on the key mantra of genuine and fresh content on the web site. Without quality content on the site concept on Search Engine Optimization is a myth. In coming lines going to take you through the journey that clear your understanding in context of content writing. Determine the key performance indicators as defined the business objectives. What is its purpose? Increased traffic volume to facilitate information disseminating, or brand awareness, or to increase sales, increased conversion rate, lead generation etc.
- Investigate and determine the search query language of the target audience via log files, competitive analysis, and utilizing keyword research tools at a minimum.
- Investigate the target market in terms of demographics, generic likes, dislikes, purchase habits, etc, in order to gain an understanding of how the content might be written to attract and engage their attention.
- Investigate sites known to effectively serve your target market to determine what works in terms of layout, design, imagery, structure, dynamics, news, currency, etc.
- Present your information in a way that achieves your engagement target utilizing the knowledge gained from your research.
- Organize your navigation logically where possible, going from generic to specific on click-through, and utilize your keywords / search query language in your naming protocols (e.g. both in the URLs and in the anchor text of the navigation bar). e.g. Contextual, Sequential Navigation for Skin Treatments.
- Logical Sequencing level One: Acne treatment; Wart Treatment; Cold Sores; Psoriasis; Athlete’s Foot
- Logical Sequencing level Two: Natural Acne treatment; herbal acne treatment; Surgical acne treatment; Prescription acne medication; Alternative acne treatments; Traditional acne treatments
- Logical Sequencing Level Three: Acne Facts; Acne Myths;Natural Acne Treatment Options
- Logical Sequencing Level Four: Product 1; Acne Gone – Natural Treatment; Product 3; product 4
Logical Sequencing level Five: Ingredients; side-effects; authority experience testimonials; doctor says; guarantee; store locators; Buy Acne Gone online today
You’re therefore telling both the spiders and the visitors what the pages are about in a uniform and consistent manner, and you are creating context and defining the site in a logical, sequential, and understandable manner, which both guides, leads, and locates/grounds your visitors. You are also applying best practice SEO Company to the process by ensuring that your sequencing and naming protocols interlink, prove page inter-relationships, and define context and framework by your use of keywords and phrases that reflect search query language and identify the pages in the anchor text of your navigation.
- Write your copy on each page to attract, engage, and maintain the interest of your target audience at an appropriate level, from generic driving copy on the higher level pages, to specific, data-filled, and informative copy on the deeper pages. Write to entice, guide, and lead.
- Utilize the anchor text query language used in the navigation as the headers of the pages, in the alt tags, and in the URLs. Also include these keywords/phrases and variations on them in the main copy as appropriate without succumbing to the temptation of stuffing.
- Include the keywords in a natural manner when you write the first draft of your copy. Do not go back and insert them–you will end up detracting from your message. Re-write to fit the keywords as opposed to writing to engage and interact with your visitors.
Good News for your Web site Rankings
Your website page content is now officially sparkly white, effective, user-friendly, spider friendly, and hopefully targeted to post click marketing conversions. Now its crystal clear how important is the concept of quality content writing for your web site ranking on prominent search engines like Google, Yahoo, and MSN.