C# Website Development India and C# web Programming Language
C# Development Delhi IndiaC# (C Sharp) is an object-oriented programming language from Microsoft and ECMA that is based on C++ with elements from Visual Basic and Java. Like Java, C# provides automatic garbage collection, whereas traditional C and C++ do not. C# was created by Microsoft and also standardized by the European Computer Manufacturers Association (ECMA). Microsoft designed C# as its flagship programming language for the . NET environment.
Process Of C# Development Delhi India
Over View of C# Programming Language
- C# is intended to be a simple, modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language.
- Because software robustness, durability, and programmer productivity are important, the language should include strong type checking, array bounds checking, and detection of attempts to use uninitialized variables, Source code portability, and automatic garbage collection.
- The language is intended for use in developing software components that can take advantage of distributed environments.
- Programmer portability is very important, especially for those programmers already familiar with C and C++.
- Support for internationalization is very important.
- C# is intended to be suitable for writing applications for both hosted and embedded systems, ranging from the very large that use sophisticated operating systems, down to the very small having dedicated functions.
Although C# applications are intended to be economical with regards to memory and processing power requirements, the language was not intended to compete directly on performance and size with C or assembly language.
C#'s principal designer and lead architect at Microsoft is Anders Hejlsberg. His previous experience in programming language and framework design ([[Visual J++]], Borland Delphi, Turbo Pascal) can be readily seen in the syntax of the C# language, as well as throughout the Common Language Runtime (CLR) core. In interviews and technical papers he has stated flaws in most major programming languages, [[C++]], Java, Delphi, Smalltalk, drove the fundamentals of the CLR, which, in turn, drove the design of the C# programming language itself. Some argue that C# shares roots in other languages, as purported by the programming language history chart.
By design, C# is the programming language that most directly reflects the underlying Common Language Infrastructure ( CLI ). Most of C#'s intrinsic types correspond to value-types implemented by the CLI framework. However, the C# language specification does not state the code generation requirements of the compiler: that is, it does not state that a C# compiler must target a Common Language Runtime (CLR), or generate Common Intermediate Language (CIL), or generate any other specific format. Theoretically, a C# compiler could generate machine code like traditional compilers of C++ or FORTRAN; in practice, all existing C# implementations target CLI .
Differences Between C# and C, C++ Languages
- There are no global variables or functions. All methods and members must be declared within classes.
- Local variables cannot shadow variables of the enclosing block, unlike C and C++. Variable shadowing is often considered confusing by C++ texts.
- C# supports a strict boolean type, bool. Statements that take conditions, such as while and if, require an expression of a boolean type. While C99 and C++ also have a boolean type, it can be freely converted to and from integers, and expressions such as if(a) require only that a is convertible to bool, allowing a to be an int, or a pointer. C# disallows this 'integer meaning true or false' approach on the grounds that forcing programmers to use expressions that return exactly bool prevents certain types of programming mistakes.
- In C#, pointers can only be used within blocks specifically marked as unsafe, and programs with unsafe code need appropriate permissions to run. Most object access is done through safe references, which cannot be made invalid. An unsafe pointer can point to instance of a value-type, array, string, or a block of memory allocated on a stack. Code that is not marked as unsafe can still store and manipulate pointers through the System.IntPtr type, but cannot dereference them.
- Managed memory cannot be explicitly freed, but is automatically garbage collected. Garbage collection addresses memory leaks. C# also provides direct support for deterministic finalization with the using statement.
- Multiple inheritance is not supported, although a class can implement any number of interfaces. This was a design decision by the language's lead architect to avoid complication, avoid "dependency hell," and simplify architectural requirements throughout CLI .
- C# is more typesafe than C++. The only implicit conversions by default are safe conversions, such as widening of integers and conversion from a derived type to a base type. This is enforced at compile-time, during JIT, and, in some cases, at runtime. There are no implicit conversions between booleans and integers and between enumeration members and integers (except 0, which can be implicitly converted to an enumerated type), and any user-defined conversion must be explicitly marked as explicit or implicit, unlike C++ copy constructors (which are implicit by default) and conversion operators (which are always implicit).
- Enumeration members are placed in their own namespace.
- Accessors called properties can be used to modify an object with syntax that resembles C++ member field access. In C++, declaring a member public enables both reading and writing to that member, and accessor methods must be used if more fine-grained control is needed. In C#, properties allow control over member access and data validation.
- Full type reflection and discovery is available.
We at webdhoom mastered the art of working with platform known to the world as C#. Come and explore with us to generate best on the web matching your requirements on this platform of programming. We are blessed with young minds that are capable of generating desired results for you.