Many online businesses all across the worlds had to shut down when Google introduced Panda and Penguin update. These two Google updates drastically affected the websites ranking on search pages.
What is Google Penguin Update?
Penguin update is a series of the algorithm introduced by Google search engines in April 2012 with an aim to improve the quality of search results. It penalizes the websites that make use of unnatural link building patterns to manipulate search engines rankings.
This update’s guidelines exclaim that a website should have natural links with quality content. Usage of any unnatural link to boost up the ranking will be considered as a violation of Google webmaster guidelines. It includes automating link creation via SEO tools, asking for a link, mass syndication, negotiating link exchanges and paid links. If the webmaster finds out that a website is trying to manipulate the ranking through an aggressive link building campaign, you will notice a bummer in your websites.
Signs your website is affected by Update:
- Targeted keyword have faced a sudden & sharp drop in ranking
- A sharp drift in visitors or leads for your business
- While your site is indexed but the page with keyword might be de-indexed
- Inside your Webmaster Tools, you may or may not have received a message for unnatural link building.
Penguins Updates So Far:
- Penguin 1.0 (Penguin #1) | 04/24/2012
- Penguin 1.1 (Penguin #2) | 05/25/2012
- Penguin 1.2 (Penguin #3) | 10/05/2012
- Penguin 2.0 (Penguin #4) | 05/22/2013
- Penguin 2.1 (Penguin #5) | 10/04/2013
- Penguin 3.0 (Penguin #6) | 10/17/2014
If you are too suffering from the effect of Google Penguin update and looking for a solution to recover, then Webdhoom is the best place to be at.
How will we help a website recover from Penguin Update?
- We have a team of experienced professionals who keep themselves abreast of the Google trends and guidelines. They will analyze your website to know where the actual problem lies.
- Further, they will develop relevant & effective keywords, write quality rich content and implement put links in a systematic manner.
- Also, we will remove irrelevant and ugly links to ensure your site recovers quickly from the updates.
- We will work towards the restoration of the website, to enhance its online visibility and to push its ranking higher on search pages.
Also, we will keep an eye on the progress of recovery and will alter the strategies, accordingly.
If your website got hit by a penguin update and you are looking for a way to recover, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will thoroughly study your website and make recommendations for a quick recovery.