If any organizations trying to perform maintenance in their own house of the application is a time consuming task, making it costly proposition.
When you give your services of the Application Maintenance to WebDhoom, and then inhale a deep breath as you have assigned a team of professionals who have deep expertise in your application and the ability to understand your line of business. Our teams are busy in the daily IT activities involved in maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting, and assessing, your application for enhanced efficiency and performance for running your business without stopping a minute.
We ensure you successful and time being support in our Project Management methodologies. Our professional resolved the problems quickly, thorough tests are performed and updates are systematically implemented and documented, with strict change management policies enforced.
WebDhoom Application maintenance services include:
- Problem analysis
- Upgrades and Patches
- Code review
- Design update
- Documentation maintenance
- Application Enhancements
- Service Level Agreements based support services
- 24×7 Support & Maintenance of application systems
We support Business Value through Application Maintenance
Our well experienced and highly qualified team will bring an Application Maintenance and Enhancement services that will give immediate business value to your organization without consuming time:
- You make free IT staff and related resources for more strategic, core initiative.
- Takes best-of-breed technology solutions to the task.
- Minimizes your cost of ongoing support.
Offshore Application Maintenance
WebDhoom move in the right way methodology gradually for the transfer of duties from customer’s in-house Web Application Maintenance Delhi team to our offshore team. There are different types projects and depending on variations on the nature of the applications and the scope of the project. In our maintenance projects we approach four-phased which is best suited according to requirement and it proven to be most effective. While there are variations depending on the nature of the application and the scope of the project, in most maintenance projects our four-phased approach has proven to be the most effective. The process begins with our offshore attending to non-vital tasks and gradually reaches the level where our team will assume complete responsibility for systems management and upkeep. ISHIR’s proven methodologies help breaking down the maintenance process into systematic levels, and sets goals accordingly for maintaining agreed service levels.
web design outsourcing
This process is accomplished in four phases:
- Select team based upon the execution platform, operating systems, software environment, business environment, databases, etc.
- Obtain thorough understanding of the business domain and a complete understanding of the application implementation
- Configure the right maintenance model along with a gradual knowledge transfer to the offshore maintenance team.
- Stabilize infrastructure and the support processes
- Obtain thorough understanding of the scope and complexity of technical and business issues
- Distribute work between client and offshore maintenance teams
- Provide training in the areas required to the maintenance team under the guidance of the onsite team
- Schedule workload and system analysis
- Acquire complete knowledge of application execution environment, operational knowledge, business logic and structural/design knowledge
- Offshore maintenance team to perform most change request activities on its own, including help desk calls
- Client team to retain highly critical activities like change prioritization and version control
- Provide steady state support
- Assume entire maintenance operation, from versioning and end-user support, to help desk activities
Latest posts by Sandeep Sankar (see all)
- Best Web Development Company Will Enhance Your Online Presence - October 17, 2019
- Hire a digital marketing company in India to climb the digital bandwagon - September 17, 2019
- Tips To Secure Your Website’s Rank Against Regular Google Updates - September 17, 2019