Content Management and Design in Dot Net Nuke
- Site Settings – The website settings page permits the administrator to describe the title of website and as per the requirements that matches the pages are managed according to search engine descriptions and submissions, message for user welcome, attractive logos, backgrounds, and skins and themes.
- Content Management – By utilizing the base functionality rendered through the built-in content management system, developers and website administrators can be instantly creative and more focused on providing optimal web development solutions to meet their own exclusive business requirements.
- Stylesheets – Already Built-in stylesheets make the users to form pages with an identical look. Stylesheets can be easily configured to change the elements, like font type, color, bullet points, and background color.
- Site Skins – Skins permit administrators to entirely change the appearance of a website without the requirement to rearrange content, all these can be completed within a click of a button. In this skins can be easily designed, and are broadly obtainable from any third party vendors as free offering or custom-built purchases.
- Modules — In DotNetNuke, there are provide 25 free modules that are standalone pieces of code which give definite web development functionality to the user, and can be together grouped in different units to form inclusive web pages. Modules comprise admired features such as banners, discussion, FAQs, Searches, Weblogs and XML/XSL, and can be easily added, edited, deleted, restored, moved around on a page, or transferred to other pages. A wide variety of add-on modules are available through DotNetNuke community members and third-party vendors.
- File Management – This is a most powerful tool which gives administrators to upload files directly from their own computers. Uploaded files are instantly obtainable for exercise on the website and are also listed in a module that handles documents and file downloads.
- Recycle Bin – By the help of recycle bin, users can easily restore any deleted content, module, or page which has been deleted. The deleted item is restored to the web development location from where it is deleted.
- Drag-and-Drop – if want to move any containers and modules to any other place ten it very simple to drag and drop them on a page.
- Banner Advertising – Online marketing banner ads are considered to a successful means to produce revenue. By the help of the Vendors tab, administrators can easily add vendors and their profile information; banners uploading and decide their placement; describe number of impressions, cost per impression, or length of ad campaign; track ad views and click-through; and define affiliate web development referrals.
Latest posts by Sandeep Shankar (see all)
- Important Ranking Signals To Float High On Search Engines List - November 23, 2019
- Reach your target audience through search engine marketing services - November 23, 2019
- Key Factors for Successful Ecommerce SEO - November 15, 2019