PHP link manager
By the help of this script you can completely automate adding and editing reciprocal links to your site. It can even partner sites to check if a link to your site is still there!
Reciprocal link manager – script info
LinkMan link manager software will wholly automate web development that task of reciprocal links exchange! Here is how your reciprocal link exchange will look with linkman:
- webmaster “Michel de” is wants exchange links with your website
- and suppose webmaster ads a link to your website on his links page
- The present the “Add a link” form on your website
- LinkMan also verifies that a reciprocal link has been placed to your site.
- If all criteria are fulfilled and everything is ok a new link appears on your links page!
It is too simple web development in the reciprocal link manager, as in the linkman admin manger panel you have a special tool that will crawl all URLs where your reciprocal link should be- if the reciprocal link was not found it will robotically eliminate the link to that website from you links page.
LinkMan does not require a SQL database to function; it performs the tasks with simple text files. You can also simply edit header and footer of the links page, therefore it will be totally fit into of your website.
LinkMan is lots of features such as:
- It will automate link exchange work
- There is an admin panel that helps to control easily.
- There is options to approve/reject links manually
- show website thumbnails
- show Google PageRank
- powerful SPAM filter
- block links with rel=”nofollow” link attribute
- block websites with too low PageRank
- block links from pages with meta robots noindex or nofollow
- block superlatives from title and description
- block duplicate website submissions
- PHP 4.3.x or higher
- FTP access and a FTP program
Latest posts by Sandeep Shankar (see all)
- Important Ranking Signals To Float High On Search Engines List - November 23, 2019
- Reach your target audience through search engine marketing services - November 23, 2019
- Key Factors for Successful Ecommerce SEO - November 15, 2019