Static or Dynamic
What is Static websites?
A static website web development is designed in such a way that it could be not changed or updated any page. At the time of developing the website web development has been designed, and the content integrated in to the design template, each page will stay as it is the point where it is launched.
This kind of web development website is suited to that type of business who have not large amount of inventory that it wishes to sell on-line, even it doesn’t does not need any login means any information the visitors. For example, a holiday cottage website might just require a only some pages which comprises details of the cottage, some photos of the rooms, web development a page giving ‘how to find us’ directions, and a web development contact form where visitors can inquire about making a booking.
A dynamic website is build by writing server-side scripting language and regular interaction with a database. The benefit of this is that it permits all type of data to be displayed and manipulated on your website. Here a few are just some of the applications that a dynamic website can be used for:
In eCommerce website products database, customer database and orders details, payments details are managed on the websites on the server and all on the one website Bookings. It also display real time information on availability, in addition to permitting bookings to be added directly in to the system: threaded discussion boards on any topic you wish Member’s area: have members register, sign in and manage their accounts.
If you have holiday cottage firm wished to manage their bookings web development all the way through the same website by visitors, they could have a page displaying current availability; take bookings (and payment) directly in to the database updating the availability instantly.
Scripting languages which are taken for developing dynamic websites are Microsoft’s ASP and ASP.Net languages, PHP, ColdFusion or the Open Source favorite.
These languages can be used to interface with any kind of database: SQL, MySQL and Microsoft’s Access being the primary ones used.
Web Development Articles
- CSS Instead of Tables
- Choosing Good Icons
- Look and Feel of your site
- Google Guidelines Web Development
- The Importance of W3C Web Development Delhi
- Guidelines for Web Development
- Technology of Web Development
- Attracts Visitors
- Importance Of Web Builders
- Flout Of Accessibility Web Development
- Website Builder Tool
- Software Development Tools
- Classified Ad Web Development
- Meaning Of Googlism
- Staying Software Project
- Capture Process
- Domain Development Corp
more Info on web development…
Web Development Articles
- Web services
- Process Centric Organization
- Google Quality Web Development Delhi
- Email Tips And Tricks Development
- Building Trust
- How To Successfully Delegate
- Recruiting Programming
- Cut Your Using Simple Web Development
- Creating Request Web Proposal
- Website Or Blog Development
- Bridge The Web Development
- What Is A Website Development ?
- The Changing Face Of Web Development
- n Service Provider
- Maintenance Web Development
- Methodology Web Development Delhi
- Core Organizational Values
- Improve Profitability For Web Development
- Development Methodology
- User Centered Development
- Simple Tips For Web Development
- Risk Model For Software Development
- Methodology Of Web Development
- Effective Time Difference Of Web Development Delhi
- Some Basic Of Web Development Delhi
- The Reasons To Web Development
- Guide To Successful Ecommerce Development
- How Web Development Of Website Designing
- The Single Page Website
- Important Google Of Web Development Delhi
- Is Software Web Development Delhi
- Typically Closed Search Engines Development
- Competition For Web Development Delhi
Latest posts by Sandeep Shankar (see all)
- Important Ranking Signals To Float High On Search Engines List - November 23, 2019
- Reach your target audience through search engine marketing services - November 23, 2019
- Key Factors for Successful Ecommerce SEO - November 15, 2019