Ranking of websites worldwide suffers a lot when Google introduces its algorithms. In recent times, Penguin & Panda algorithm update has greatly impacted the websites’ ranking and have made many to shut down.
What is Google Panda Algorithm?
With an aim to improve the quality of search results, Google introduced the Panda algorithm update, a series of the algorithm on February 23, 2011. This algorithm penalizes the sites that have poor quality, duplicate, irrelevant or scraped content and sites with a lot of advertisement & images at the top to manipulate search rankings.
Google Panda Updates So Far:
- February 23, 2011: Panda 1.0
- April 11, 2011: Panda 2.0
- May 9, 2011: Panda 2.1
- June 21, 2011: Panda 2.2
- July 23, 2011: Panda 2.3
- August 12, 2011: Panda 2.4
- September 28, 2011: Panda 2.5
- October 5, 2011: Panda “flux”
- November 18, 2011: Panda 3.1
- January 18, 2012: Panda 3.2
- February 27, 2012: Panda 3.3
- March 23, 2012: Panda 3.4
- April 19, 2012: Panda 3.5
- May 27, 2012: Panda 3.6
- June 8, 2012: Panda 3.7
- June 25, 2012: Panda 3.8
- July 24, 2012: Panda 3.9
- August 20, 2012: Panda 3.9.1
- September 18, 2012: Panda 3.9.2
- September 27, 2012: Panda
- November 5, 2012: Panda
- November 21, 2012: Panda
- December 21, 2012: Panda
- January 22, 2013: Panda
- March 14, 2013: Panda
- July 18, 2013: Panda Recovery
- May 19, 2014: Panda 4.0
How To Know If your Website Has Been Hit By Panda?
To know if your website had been hit by the Panda algorithm update. Check your website analytics and notice if there had been a sudden drop in the genuine traffic of your website. If the dates of fall in traffic align with the date of update, then your website might have been hit by it.
How will we help your website recover from Panda Algorithm?
At Webdhoom, we have a pool of expert professionals who are creative and innovative. They always keep themselves abreast of the evolving trends and render website recovery solutions, accordingly.
- To help your website stand strong again, our experts will first analyze your website and detect the issues with the content, baseline rank, backlinks, website crawling, indexing, tags & anchor texts and fix these problems using modern tools.
- In our services, we will update quality rich content on the website as good quality content boosts up the ranking.
- Further, we will carry out effective SEO process in which we will develop unique meta tags, fix internal linkings, remove bad links and submit a reconsideration request in Google Webmaster to improve the ranking of your website.
- Also, we will promote your website on social networks as Google understands & gives value to the opinions and views of the users.
Why Hire our Google Panda Recovery Services?
- To render recovery services, we employ qualified and experienced professionals.
- Our recovery success rate is higher than our competitors.
- Moreover, we not only focus on just a single aspect of recovery but also pay attention to the entire value of the website.
- We offer all our services comparatively at lower prices
- We are driven by a customer-focused approach and quality service.
Latest posts by Sandeep Sankar (see all)
- Best Web Development Company Will Enhance Your Online Presence - October 17, 2019
- Hire a digital marketing company in India to climb the digital bandwagon - September 17, 2019
- Tips To Secure Your Website’s Rank Against Regular Google Updates - September 17, 2019