Instructional Design Solutions at Webdhoom
Are you searching an efficient Instructional Design Solution to increase the efficiency of your corporate training systems? We at WebDhoom can help to provide you very flexible with quality Instructional Design that really will help you design the packaging, mingle the necessary ingredients, set it in motion at the correct speed and ensure that it is on target!
We help to develop software that can help to provide the details instructions through web-based applications for online courses or training courses. This will make you to deliver and serve more than one course at a time and to more people.
You are either corporate training or online Courses or product tutorials provider, all need to enhance and provider an efficient solutions to have all this project beneficial to all type learning solutions for online or corporate learning provider.
Web Development Company Delhi
We provide the following services under our Instructional Design:
Training Needs Analysis for needy – This is essential to make a decision whether there is a need for training to your workers to enhance the workflow. The first step is to recognize the gap between a worker’s present performance level and his or her future performance potential. Next, we evaluate whether training will really bridge this performance gap.
Instructional Analysis – This is where the instructional analysis is conducted in relation to the overall goal of the training program. This will cover target trainee analysis, performance analysis, instructional goal analysis, content analysis and instructional medium analysis.
Macro level course design – The course structure are designed in high level. The overall ‘how’ of the course is decided here? Decisions such as whether the course will be administered online or offline and whether an instructor will be present are made during macro level course design.
Curriculum Design – This help to decides the overall ‘what’ of the course. Decisions concerning the kind of topics to be enclosed and their relation to performance gap will be taken here to enhance the quality of the productivity.
Instructional Strategies – This will help to make strategy where the approach of the instruction is decided. Different instructional approaches such as imitations, learning games, quizzes etc are evaluated to see which best suits the ideal learning goal.
Story boarding – The story board is the most detailed, conceptual view of your idea. It provides a screen by screen illustration of your instructional strategy, complete with actual visuals, audio and text.
Web application Development Delhi
The steps involved in developing an ID module.
In the very beginning of the project, we turn up at the framework, which will define the methodologies to be adopted depending on the requirements and the outline of the audience. We select the material to be used depending on whom it is meant for, set rules of rendezvous, kind of interactivity, kind of feedback, kind of delivery etc. This includes two components:
- Required Analysis, to identify the areas that need to be strengthened.
- Task Analysis, to find out what tasks are necessary to do a job. This will help identify the pre-requisites.
- Viewers Analysis, to understand the learner profile.
- The Story Board: This will provide the look and feel of the ID module and involves a lot of creativity and understanding of the learning theories and methodologies. Every step is visualized by the Instructional Designer and captured in a storyboard as clear ideas, which will guide the fleshing of the framework of the design.
- Media Design: This is very important part of the story boarding. The Instructional designer creates the images, audio and video elements to be presented to the learner.
If you are really searching for a reliable and experienced outsourcing partner to outsource your instructional design work then Web Development will help to achieve such solution. Get your work done at very minimal cost of what it would cost in developed countries.
- Important Ranking Signals To Float High On Search Engines List - November 23, 2019
- Reach your target audience through search engine marketing services - November 23, 2019
- Key Factors for Successful Ecommerce SEO - November 15, 2019