Web Development Nutshell Delhi
Web development is a broad term that incorporates all areas of developing a web site for the World Wide Web. This can include e-commerce business development, web design, web content development, client-side/server-side coding, and web server configuration. However, among web professionals, “web development” usually refers only to the non-design aspects of building Web sites, e.g. writing markup and coding. Web development can range from developing the simplest static single page of plain text to the most complex web-based internet applications, electronic businesses, or social network services.
For larger businesses and organizations, web development teams can consist of hundreds of people. Smaller organizations may only require a single permanent or contracting webmaster, or secondary assignment to related job positions such as a graphic designer and/or Information systems technician. Web development may be a collaborative effort between departments rather than the domain of a designated department.
Since the mid-1990’s, web development has been one of the fastest growing industries in the World. In 1995 there were fewer than 1,000 web development companies in the United States alone and in 2005 there are over 30,000 such companies. The web development industry is expected to grow over 20% by 2010. The growth of this industry is being pushed by large businesses wishing to sell products and services to their customers and to automate business workflow, as well as the growth of many small web design and development companies.
Overview of Web Development Industry
In addition, cost of Web site development and hosting has dropped dramatically during this time. Instead of costing tens of thousands of dollars, as was the case for early websites, one can now develop a simple web site for less than a thousand dollars, depending on the complexity and amount of content. Smaller Web site development companies are now able to make web design accessible to both smaller companies and individuals further fueling the growth of the web development industry. As far as web development tools and platforms are concerned, there are many systems available to the public free of charge to aid in development. A popular example is the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), which is usually distributed free of charge. This fact alone has manifested into many people around the globe setting up new Web sites daily and thus contributing to increase in web development popularity. Another contributing factor has been the rise of easy to use WYSIWYG web development software, most prominently Microsoft FrontPage or Adobe Dreamweaver. Using such software, virtually anyone can develop a Web page in a matter of minutes. Knowledge of HyperText Markup Language (HTML), or other programming languages is not required.
The next generation of web development tools uses the strong growth in LAMP and Microsoft . NET technologies to provide the Web as a way to run applications online. Web developers now help to deliver applications as Web services which were traditionally only available as applications on a desk based computer.
Instead of running executable code on a local computer, users are interacting with online applications to create new content. This has created new methods in communication and allowed for many opportunities to decentralize information and media distribution. Users are now able to interact with applications from many locations, instead of being tied to a specific workstation for their application environment.
Offshore software development company
Examples of dramatic transformation in communication and commerce led by web development include e-commerce. Online auction sites such as eBay have changed the way consumers consume and purchase goods and services. Online resellers such as Amazon.com and Buy.com (among many, many others) have transformed the shopping and bargain hunting experience for many consumers. Another good example of transformative communication led by web development is the blog. Web applications such as WordPress and b2evolution have created easily implemented blog environments for individual Web sites. Open source content systems such as Typo3, Xoops, Joomla, and Drupal have extended web development into new modes of interaction and communication.
Web Development Articles
- CSS Instead of Tables
- Choosing Good Icons
- Look and Feel of your site
- Google Guidelines Web Development
- The Importance of W3C Web Development Delhi
- Guidelines for Web Development
- Technology of Web Development
- Attracts Visitors
- Importance Of Web Builders
- Flout Of Accessibility Web Development
- Website Builder Tool
- Software Development Tools
- Classified Ad Web Development
- Meaning Of Googlism
- Staying Software Project
- Capture Process
- Domain Development Corp
more Info on web development…
Web Development Articles
- Web services
- Process Centric Organization
- Google Quality Web Development Delhi
- Email Tips And Tricks Development
- Building Trust
- How To Successfully Delegate
- Recruiting Programming
- Cut Your Using Simple Web Development
- Creating Request Web Proposal
- Website Or Blog Development
- Bridge The Web Development
- What Is A Website Development ?
- The Changing Face Of Web Development
- n Service Provider
- Maintenance Web Development
- Methodology Web Development Delhi
- Core Organizational Values
- Improve Profitability For Web Development
- Development Methodology
- User Centered Development
- Simple Tips For Web Development
- Risk Model For Software Development
- Methodology Of Web Development
- Effective Time Difference Of Web Development Delhi
- Some Basic Of Web Development Delhi
- The Reasons To Web Development
- Guide To Successful Ecommerce Development
- How Web Development Of Website Designing
- The Single Page Website
- Important Google Of Web Development Delhi
- Is Software Web Development Delhi
- Typically Closed Search Engines Development
- Competition For Web Development Delhi
- Important Ranking Signals To Float High On Search Engines List - November 23, 2019
- Reach your target audience through search engine marketing services - November 23, 2019
- Key Factors for Successful Ecommerce SEO - November 15, 2019